This document (together with any documents referred to in it) tells you the terms and conditions upon which we sell and supply the goods (the 'Goods') listed on this website (the 'Website') to you.
Before confirming your order please:
- Read through these terms and conditions (the 'Conditions') and in particular our cancellations and returns policy at clause 12. and limitation of our liability and your indemnity at clause 16.
- Print a copy for future reference.
By ordering any of the Goods listed on this Website, you agree to be legally bound by these Conditions. You will be unable to proceed with your purchase if you do not accept these terms and conditions as may be modified or amended and posted on this Website from time to time.
We reserve the right to revise and amend the Website, our disclaimers and the Conditions at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following a change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether we have changed these Conditions.
This Website is owned and operated by Deramores Retail Limited ('we'/'us'/'our'), a limited company (trading as Deramores), registered in England and Wales under company number: 7142719 having our registered office at Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 5WG. Our VAT Number is: 738164028.
You agree that email and other electronic communications can be used as a long-distance means of communication and acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website.
Our Website is only intended for use by customers resident in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (the United Kingdom).
We can, in our sole discretion, accept orders from individuals located outside the United Kingdom and ship overseas subject to you paying for the additional shipping or postage costs. You will have an opportunity to cancel your order in case these costs are not acceptable.
If we agree to supply any Goods ordered from the Website for delivery outside the United Kingdom, they may be subject to import duties and/or additional taxes or expenses incurred due to complying with foreign regulatory requirements or laws. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and/or taxes in addition to our price including VAT and the cost of delivery. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office or taxation authority for further information before placing your order.
Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
When registering on the Website you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under your chosen username and password.
By registering on the Website you undertake:
- That all the details you provide to us for the purpose of registering on the Website and purchasing the Goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
- To notify us immediately of any changes to the information provided on registration or to your personal information
- That you are over 18 or if under 18 you have a parent or guardian's permission to register with and purchase the Goods from this Website in conjunction with and under their supervision
- To only use the Website using your own username and password
- To make every effort to keep your password safe
- Not to disclose your password to anyone
- To change your password immediately upon discovering that it has been compromised
- To neither transfer or sell your username or password to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone other than you to use them
You authorise us to transmit your name, address and other personal information supplied by you (including updated information) to obtain information from third parties about you, including, but not limited to, credit reports and so that we may authenticate your identity.
We reserve the right to terminate an agreement formed with you pursuant to clause 9. below and to suspend or terminate your access to the Website immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make any payment to us when due
- You breach these Conditions (repeatedly or otherwise)
- You are impersonating any other person or entity
- When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have in anyway been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Website
Eligibility To Purchase From The Website
To be eligible to purchase the Goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts with us, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Be legally capable of entering into a binding contract
- Provide full details of a delivery address in the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (if you reside in the EEA)
If you are under 18, you may only use the Website in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, you must not use our Website.
The prices of the Goods are quoted on the Website.
Prices for delivery are quoted for delivery in the United Kingdom unless otherwise specified.
Unless otherwise stated, the prices quoted include VAT but exclude delivery costs which will be added to the total amount due from you. Details of our delivery charges can be located on our Website.
We reserve the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery or performance of our obligations to you, to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to us due to any factor beyond our control (such as without limitation, any foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labour, materials or other costs of manufacture). In the unlikely event of this occurring, you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
Offers and Promotions
All promotions are subject to availability and strictly non-transferable.
We reserve the right to change or withdraw offers, promotions or sale items at any time and without prior notice.
New ranges and products may be excluded from promotional activity.
Coupon codes cannot be used to purchase knitting machines, Colour Packs and exclusive Deramores kits, or in conjunction with gift vouchers or any other promotion or offer, including multibuy deals, other coupon codes, sale items and clearance stock.
Coupon codes are valid for one use per customer. There can be no cash alternative.
All coupons are and shall remain the property of Deramores Retail Limited and are not for re-sale or publication.
Sales prices are valid only for transactions made whilst the sale period is live.
Offer expiry times on all offers and promotions are final.
Promotional activity is region specific and, as such, offers and promotions are not always available in every location. Please refer to the relevant storefront for the promotions currently running in your area.
Payment by Credit and Debit Card
Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card or through an electronic payment account as explained on the order form.
However, we do not accept the following:
By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your debit/credit card account or electronic payment account as provided on the order form.
Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of the Goods to you.
When you pay for your order by card, we carry out certain checks which include obtaining authorisation from your card issuer to ensure you have adequate funds and for security reasons. This may involve validating your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases including the card issuer, registered credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
By accepting these Conditions you:
- Undertake that all the details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the Goods are correct and that the payment card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods ordered
- Undertake that any and all Goods ordered by you are for your own private or domestic use only and not for resale
- Authorise us to transmit the payment and delivery information provided by you during the order process (included any updated information) for the purpose of obtaining authorisation from your card issuer to ensure you have adequate funds, to authenticate your identity, to validate your payment card and for other security reasons, such as fraud prevention
We shall contact you should any problems occur with the authorisation of your card.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our Website.